Market Analyst - Gaming
We are a technology management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies improve their performance – we specialize in making People, Process, and Technology work together!
We have a new opportunity for a Market Analyst
who’s passionate about the gaming industry to work with our AAA game development client. You’ll need to bring your expertise with intelligence and marketing brand management to the game as you’ll be working within the strategic facet of the franchise. You’ll conduct market to help recognize new trends in gaming and analyze gaming data across all major platforms and related social sites. Let's ROCK!
What you will do:
What makes you a good fit:
- Support the strategic team in the analysis of gaming data and consumer collected from global sources.
- Conduct intelligence to improve gaming experience.
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate, aggregate and communicate intelligence to the broader team.
- Assist with coordination and tracking of selected management programs and communicate statuses and schedules.
- Build and administrate an internal SharePoint portal under the direction of leadership.
- Write our monthly newsletter including related gaming industry content.
- Participate in monthly team meetings and quarterly reviews.
Why our employees love working here:
- 4+ years of overall marketing and intelligence analysis experience with video games or consumer products.
- Brand management, project coordination, or light project management desired.
- Radical experience with Excel and its primary analytic functions; PowerBI a plus.
- Experience with analysis and/or related analytic frameworks.
- Facility for creating engaging PPT decks; experience with graphic design a plus.
- Passionate about video games and the video game industry.
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and as a Certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) and a majority women-led firm, we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both daily.
From providing our employees the time to pursue company-sponsored certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations brought forth by our employees (such as Food Lifeline, PATH, Treehouse, United Way, and the Seattle Humane Society), we are proud to support both our fellow Pivotalites and the causes close to their hearts.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Four Core Values:
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Be Engaged – We are present, committed, and accountable to our clients and to each other
- Consistently Deliver – We are dedicated and reliable by consistently delivering excellence
- Always Better – We continuously evolve, inspired to drive beyond the everyday norm
- Do Happy – Be passionate and bring fun and creativity into everything you do
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Pivotal Consulting are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.