Senior M365 Solutions Consultant
Why clients choose Pivotal Consulting:
We are a technology management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies improve their performance – we specialize in making People, Process, and Technology work together! Our clients count on us to deliver excellence and seek our guidance on business and technology strategy, technology modernization, and cloud transformation initiatives. Simply put, by listening to our clients closely and focusing on delivering quality, we bring them peace of mind.
After guiding and helping numerous clients from global enterprises to mid-market firms to non-profit organizations – all of them repeat customers – we are starting 2021 with breakthrough growth!
The impact you will have:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work that they have come to know us by.
Our Senior M365 Solutions Consultants are responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging and collaboration toolsets to M365. You will draw on experience migrating to M365 from various platforms and demonstrate a strong understanding of mobile device and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
What you will do:
What makes you a good fit:
- Provide thought leadership on client projects, creating governance plans, and technical and functional roadmaps and strategies.
- Translate customer business requirements into best-practice processes, designs, and solutions.
- Architect, design, and plan large scale migrations to M365, including test and remediation plans.
- Apply your experience conducting technology-agnostic analysis on current state architecture, processes, and needs to create gap analysis, requirements documents and deployment plans.
- Update legacy forms and workflows to their modern, cloud-based counterparts, including Power Apps, Power Automate flows, Forms and Lists.
- Create and demonstrate proof of concepts.
- Participate in sales calls and scoping.
- Stay up to date with technology changes regarding M365 services, security, and compliance.
- Work independently to handle complex problems.
- Pursue certifications and other forms of knowledge validation.
Why our employees love working here:
- 7+ years of experience within the professional services or consulting industry.
- You thrive in an upbeat, dynamic environment, and bring your drive and humor to work with you every day!
- Deep understanding of on-prem/online M365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and Teams.
- Fluent and current on M365 architecture trends, technical conditions, and future direction.
- Experience with planning, migrating, and deploying large enterprise clients to Microsoft 365.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Knowledge of Azure, cloud solutions architecture, related technologies, and interdependencies.
- Awareness of Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, and Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking, and cloud-based services for enterprise organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge.
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and as a Certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) and a majority women-led firm, we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both daily.
From providing our employees the time to pursue company-sponsored certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations brought forth by our employees (such as Food Lifeline, PATH, Treehouse, United Way, and the Seattle Humane Society), we are proud to support both our fellow Pivotalites and the causes close to their hearts.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Four Core Values:
- Be Engaged – We are present, committed, and accountable to our clients and to each other
- Consistently Deliver – We are dedicated and reliable by consistently delivering excellence
- Always Better – We continuously evolve, inspired to drive beyond the everyday norm
- Do Happy – Be passionate and bring fun and creativity into everything you do
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Pivotal Consulting are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.