Are you Sr. Game Producer?
Are you proficient with Agile and able to perform Scum Ceremonies? Have you produced AAA title games? Want to work on one of the most popular AAA time games?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Game Producer to join our growing team!
In this role you will work directly with our client’s creative & design teams and produce the next iteration of one of the most popular AAA title games. As a Producer you will be accountable for the team’s process. You will work on the newest components and offers that will be coming out for the game. Work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality features to life. Use metrics and good process to drive customer focus, team priorities, and coordinate deliverables across multiple disciplines to achieve team goals. This is a high interaction client team that values collaboration and will require this individual to spend a lot of time having interaction with team members. This is a 10-to-18-month contract.
Work is normally done onsite at the client’s Redmond, WA site, but due to COVID-19, work will initially start with telecommuting.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Lead by example & have impact on the rest of production team without direct management.
- Perform Sprint planning and backlog management.
- Manage daily stand-ups and serve as Scrum Master.
- Work with multiple disciplines including programmers, designers, artists, animators, audio designers and more to create compelling gameplay and experiences.
- Communicate with Leads and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk.
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies.
- Manage content pipelines.
- Facilitate feedback loops through rapid iteration cycles.
- Schedule and coordinate playtests, log issues, and follow up on resolution.
- Create and distribute team status updates.
- Coordinate demos.
- Deliver on IC tasks.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels.
- Own hard tasks independently & work through ambiguity.
- Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Agile methodology for software development
- Ability to self-direct.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- 3+ years as a Game Producer, Art Director or Program Manager within Gaming is required.
- 5+ years of experience in game development and have shipped at least 1 AAA title is required.
- 5+ years of working in an Agile development environment is required.
- 5+ years of Leadership is required.
- CSM or PMP is highly desired.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test are required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.