Are you a Sr. Content Producer with a proven record of driving the creation of art and UI/UX assets?
Do you have experience as a Producer or Program Manager within Gaming? Would you love to work on one of the most famous AAA title games?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Senior Content Producer to join our growing team!
In this role you will work directly with our AAA gaming client and drive the timely delivery of various types of content and visual assets. Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate, plan work, reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage multiple projects end-to-end. To succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to support the creation of art and UI/UX assets that support the entire game franchise. An attention to detail, being self-motivated, flexible, and an ability to connect with creators and other Producers and Program Managers are a must. This role is an 18 month contract
. Work is normally done 8a-5p, Monday – Friday, onsite at the client’s Redmond Campus. However, due to COVID-19, work will initially start by telecommuting.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Manage and make improvements on a structured process for taking in project requests, triaging, scoping, planning and executing via a formal backlog(s).
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Work at various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Manage communication between multiple development partners across multiple studios and time zones.
- Keep the team and stakeholders aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
- Must be unafraid of hard work. Seriously. A producer does what is needed to help the team be successful without ego.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- The ability to work in a multi-studio environment. You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
- Have a super power.
- Drives to maintain and improve on the team processes and culture.
- Bring a positive attitude, every day. Producers create the energy and are the glue for our teams to execute.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and unafraid of conflict resolution.
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- Intolerance with mediocrity.
- Be familiar with presenting, and demonstrating games/products in front of audiences both large and small.
- Be a process architect. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer or Program Manager on a AAA title game
- 1+ years as a Content Producer
- 5+ years of experience working on an AAA Title Game/s is required.
- 3+ years of experience performing Agile/Scrum ceremonies is required. CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification is highly desired.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law