Are you a Sr. Project Manager with deep knowledge of Exchange Online?
Have you lead migrations or implementations from Exchange on prem to Exchange Online? Have you created project plans and had budget responsibility?
Then, this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager with deep knowledge of Exchange Online to join our growing team.
In this role you will work directly with our client on an Exchange on Prem to Exchange Online migration project. You will gather requirements, provide project documentation, create project plans, provide Project Management on the migration project, and perform Change Management and End-User Training on the roll-out. The ideal candidate is someone with proven technical project management skills, backed with experience of successful delivery of services in complex and challenging environments. This role is a 6+ month contract,
and reports to the Director of Cloud Services. Due to COVID-19, this position will initially start by telecommuting. You must reside in the US and be available to collaborate during Pacific time zone.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Define and deliver on the customer’s roadmap
- Provide Project Management on an migration from Exchange on prem to Exchange Online. This includes creating project plans, charter, scope, schedule, milestones, etc
- Serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the capabilities of Exchange Online
- Monitor progress of all workstreams, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed
- Collaborate with the technical teams to ensure business needs are translated into great solutions
- Collaborate across teams and ensure that the right people with the right knowledge and expertise are involved for delivery
- Gain commitment and manage issues and scheduling priorities until the dependency has been met
- Manage budget and resourcing across all project workstreams
- Assist with Change Management and participate with end-user training
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Strong project knowledge of M365 and Exchange Online
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, planning, leadership and change management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- 5+ years of consulting experience is required
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in roles focused in any of the following: change management, process management, systems/solution delivery, or business strategy
- 5+ years of experience as part of projects from requirements gathering and analysis, through deployment and testing through to transition and training
- 7+ years Project Management experience
- Proven success supporting business change in mid-size and enterprise organizations
- Experience with organizational change associated with the delivery and roll-out of cloud-based solutions
- Understanding of the challenges facing mid-size and enterprise clients when adopting new technology, with deep experience supporting clients to navigate the transition
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test are required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.