MS/Office 365 Solutions Consultant
Seattle, WA (Remote- West Coast)
What’s This Role About?
It’s about joining a team of Cloud Subject Matter Experts who collaborate on cutting-edge cloud-enablement projects with F500 enterprises. Pivotal Consulting
, based in Seattle, WA is seeking an intermediate to senior-level Microsoft/Office 365 Solutions Consultant
to join our Cloud Services Management consulting team. Must reside in the US and be available to collaborate during Pacific time zone.
The Coolness Factor
This full-time opportunity includes profit sharing, bonuses, full benefits, and company sponsored certifications along with providing the time to pursue them
! Most importantly, we believe in life-work
balance and giving back to the community. Visit our site to see how we’re involved in our community and see a list of a few of our clients: www.pivotalconsults.com
A Day in the Life
Collaborate with other Pivotalites on the assessment, design, development, and migration of key cloud initiatives using the MS 365 solutions and business automation suite supporting a broad range of clients across multiple industries. Bam!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which include the M365 Practice, project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- Provide thought leadership, architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
- Translate customer business requirements into best practice designs and solutions
- Plan and execute migrations and deployments to M365
- Stay up to date with technology changes regarding M365 services, security, compliance, and roadmap
- Produce thoughtful and well-organized documentation with regards to client environment and solutions
- Create and demonstrate proof of concepts; participate in project proposal calls and scoping
- Required: Desire to pursue company paid-for certifications and other forms of knowledge validation (Cool!)
The Required Background
- Consulting experience is required- we are stoked to consult with our clients so the more companies and/or clients you’ve supported, the better
- Must have experience migrating & implementing at least two enterprise on-prem to cloud SharePoint Solutions
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with two or more of the following Microsoft 365 products and services:
- SharePoint / SP Designer: on-prem/online
- Power Platform / Power Automate
- Microsoft Teams & OneDrive
- InfoPath Forms
- Hands-on experience with InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows, as they relate to upgrading to the Power Platform highly desired
- Experience with M365 administration such as user management and licensing
- Bonus Points for having experience and/or certifications in security, data governance and compliance
- Experience gathering and translating technical and functional requirements; ability to communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
- Strong understanding of Agile project management approach, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience providing accurate scope estimations of time/effort involved in planning or solution delivery tasks
- Ability to multi-task efficiently between multiple work streams, rapidly adapt and remain focused
- Able to quickly research, absorb and master new information in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering related discipline preferred, but not required
Pivotal Consulting is a Seattle-based technology management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 firms improve their performance- we specialize in making People, Process and Technology work! Our clients seek our guidance on technology strategy, solutions evaluation, and implementation of digital and cloud transformation initiatives. Our superpowers are business process optimization and automation.
We're experiencing breakthrough growth starting 2021 as we begin bringing numerous projects online
. We greatly value a consultative, client-serving, collaborate approach in our work and seek to daily bring humor, thoughtfulness, lightness, and interpersonal flexibility, these characteristics are prized amongst Pivotalites.
We support and partner with multiple non-profit orgs such as Food Lifeline, Path, Treehouse, the United Way, and the Seattle Humane Society. We strongly believe in connecting with and giving back to our communities.
Our Four Core Values:
Reach-out to us, we invite you to join us in this journey!
- Be Engaged- We are present, committed, and accountable to our clients and to each other
- Consistently Deliver- We are dedicated and reliable by consistently delivering excellence
- Always Better- We continuously evolve and are inspired to drive beyond the everyday norm
- Do Happy- Be passionate and bring fun and creativity into everything you do
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered at this time.
- A background check and drug test are required.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.