Are you an Account Manager with experience in successfully overseeing and growing client accounts?
Do have experience selling technology solutions as well as staffing? Would you like to join a growing team with an excellent reputation and 100% happy and returning clients?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for select enterprise accounts and driving business development and sales activity for our Technology Management Consulting, M365 Cloud Services (Technology Solution Sales), and Project Services (Contingent Staffing) teams. This role reports to the Corporate Managing Director. Daily work is done via telecommuting but travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.), is required (after COVID-19 ends).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Maintain overall responsibility for promoting all Pivotal competencies at client accounts
- Accountability for overall performance of the client account
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and consultants within the client account
- Become an expert in the clients’ business and knowledgeable in key client initiatives
- Network and build relationships in assigned client account(s)
- Achieve objectives set in annual account plan
- Meet revenue, profit, and margin targets for accounts
- Create and execute successful account and sales strategies
- Prospect for new business opportunities within assigned client accounts
- Articulate Pivotal's value proposition to clients
- Work with Senior Management, Practice Leads, and clients to negotiate win-win pricing
- Ensure clients and consultants are satisfied
- Foster Pivotal consultant community at account site through meetings and events
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated skills in account management, sales cycle, delivery and negotiation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated drive to grow and improve accounts
- Extensive problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of clients and organization
- Excellent understanding of related account’s industry and key business drivers
- Proven track record of client satisfaction and delivery
- 1+ year of contingent staffing sales
- 2+ years of technology solution sales
- 5+ years of sales experience in technology solutions & services
- 5+ years of successfully meeting sales targets
- 2+ years account management and client relationship experience (in consulting or services industry)
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- Background check and drug testing is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.