Are you a SharePoint Online Architect with experience migrating from on Prem to SharePoint Online?
Have you gathered requirements, performed assessments, created the architecture, and built prototypes?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a SharePoint Online Architect to join our growing team!
Our SharePoint Architects are responsible for the assessment, planning, design, no-code development, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and consultation of M365 solutions and services. The successful candidate for this role, should have hands on experience and a strong understanding of the latest M365 services and tools (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner, Exchange, and the Power Platform). This role reports to the Cloud Services Practice Lead and can be a contract or full-time opportunity. This role allows for 100% telecommuting.
However, some travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.), is required (after COVID-19 ends).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which include the M365 Practice, project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- Provide thought leadership, architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
- Translate customer business requirements into best-practice designs and solutions
- Plan and execute migrations and deployments to M365
- Stay up to date with technology changes regarding M365 services, security, compliance, and roadmap
- Produce thoughtful and well-organized documentation with regards to client environment and solutions
- Pursue certifications and other forms of knowledge validation
- Work independently to handle complex problems
- Create and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Participate in sales calls and scoping
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Able to quickly research, absorb and master new information in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task efficiently between multiple work streams, rapidly adapt and remain focused
- Ability to provide accurate scope estimations of time/effort involved in planning or solution delivery tasks
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to all audiences, from client support teams to the C-suite.
- Strong, hands-on knowledge and application of M365 products and services including but not limited to SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner, Exchange, and the Power Platform
- Proficient with M365 administration such as user management and licensing
- Strong understanding of agile project management approach, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
- Hands-on experience with InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows, as they relate to upgrading to the Power Platform
- 5+ years of technical consulting and/or management consulting experience required
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Office 365/M365, SharePoint on-premises, and SharePoint Online
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building SharePoint Online modern solutions
- 2+ years of experience building M365 products solutions including but not limited to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner, Exchange, and the Power Platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants is desired.