Are you a Sr. Program Manager who has lead program & projects from requirements to delivery?
Have you lead multiple project teams? Do you have experience creating Project Plans? Have you been responsible for a budget?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collective of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Program Manager to join our Technology Management Consulting Practice
. In this role you will work with clients to define, prioritize and achieve strategic objectives. This is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise, work on interesting projects, and have life-work balance. This role reports to the Director of Professional Services and 100% telecommuting is permitted. However, once COVID-19 is over, must be able to attend in-person meetings.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Provide thought leadership, and technology business strategy for clients.
- Lead client programs and projects ranging from digital/cloud transformation to ERP implementations.
- Design, implement and document client business processes, systems, analysis and metrics aimed at continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for translating the voice of the customer into actionable information that can be used to inform stakeholders, drive decision making, and drive business process improvements.
- Prepare and maintains project plans, charters, overviews, status reports, risk assessments, change requests and resource requirements.
- Manage a detailed project schedule and project budget over multiple delivery periods.
- Manage project teams of various resources (company, client and third-party resources) by providing leadership and work guidance across all phases of the project life cycle.
- Build and foster collaborative relationships across client organizations to perform consultative selling.
- Customize development methodology (Waterfall and/or Agile) to meet client needs.
- Guide change management and manage client expectations.
- Recommend, and influence project direction and decisions in formal, tailored presentations to groups of key decision makers at the executive level.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in full project life cycle (requirements, scoping, managing and delivering) service-oriented business process solutions and optimization.
- Experience with project metrics, including gathering, trend analysis, creation, and metrics reporting.
- Experience with SharePoint, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Experience in business systems analysis and support in multiple industries or functional areas.
- Ability to anticipate client needs, investigate the underlying causes and identify short, and long-term solutions.
- Enthusiastic, flexible yet results driven attitude.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years working experience as a Technology Management Consultant / Sr. Program Manager in the consulting role.
- ERP or cloud transformation project experience is highly desired.
- Experience implementing legal systems is highly desired.
- PMP or project management certification preferred
- Six Sigma training/certification preferred
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is preferred
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law