Are you a Program Manager with deep Microsoft 365 (O365) product knowledge?
Do you consider yourself to be a power user with SharePoint, OneNote, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow & Teams?
Then, this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collaboration of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Program Manager with deep Microsoft 365 (O365) product knowledge
to join our Cloud Services Practice. In this role you will work directly with our clients and help them move to the cloud. This is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise, work on interesting projects and stay on the cutting edge of technology. Due to COVID-19, this is a remote role, but usually, weekly in-person client meetings are held.
- Business Analysis:
- Identify key stakeholders, leaders, and focus groups
- Identify key workstreams
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Develop success criteria
- Gather and analyze business needs, pain points and gaps from stakeholders, leaders, focus groups, and IS
- Create Business Requirements document
- Partner with M365 SME and M365 Architect to perform content assessment
- Partner with M365 SME and M365 Architect to create Governance Plan
- Partner with M365 SME and M365 Architect to create roadmap and strategy for successful deployment
- Project Management
- Partner with M365 SME to create work breakdown schedule and task list
- Schedule M365 demos and Envisioning Sessions: get correct people in sessions, level set expectations, share use cases with Pivotal’s M365 SME
- Drive all project tasks to due dates and budget
- Escalate roadblocks and delays to Engagement Manager
- Provide Weekly status reports and client syncs
- Microsoft 365 demos, use cases of the different apps, best practices and considerations with IS and stakeholders
- Microsoft 365 envisioning sessions, tailored to Expeditor’s use cases for stakeholders, trainers and pilot groups, if identified during this phase
- Business Requirements document
- Roadmap for all workstreams including:
- Microsoft 365 app use cases + deployment activities
- Business process improvements + automation opportunities
- 3rd party integrations + dependencies
- Migration preparation tasks
- Communications + end user training strategy
- Governance + security activities
- Technical Readiness Assessment including:
- Infrastructure and hardware requirements
- Licensing and accounts
- Network capabilities
- Feature and system update strategy
- Defining deployment groups
- Governance Plan Document, including:
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Tools/Platforms & use cases, Microsoft 365 and otherwise
- Controlling Growth: Microsoft 365 group management, Site creation, auditing
- Controlling Costs: Licensing, Power Automate, Power Apps
- User and guest onboarding and offboarding
- Security considerations + best practices: external sharing, auditing, mobile apps, offline access
- Training considerations, end user and admin
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in full project life cycle (requirements, scoping, managing and delivering) service-oriented business process solutions and optimization
- Experience with project metrics, including gathering, trend analysis, creation, and metrics reporting
- MS SharePoint, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience in business systems analysis and support in multiple industries or functional areas
- Ability to anticipate client needs, investigate the underlying causes and identify short, and long-term solutions
- Enthusiastic, flexible yet results driven attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PMP or project management certification preferred
- Six Sigma training/certification preferred
- 5+ year Project Manager experience
- 1+ years consulting environment
- 2+ years of Program Management experience
- 5+ years of experience with Waterfall & Agile/Scrum development methodology Past project experience with listed technologies preferred and has the ability to speak to the release, management and usage of Microsoft 365 services/tools which may include but not limited to:
- Office 365 administration
- Azure Active Directory
- Security & compliance
- Governance & Adoption
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power BI
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered.