Are you a Technical Recruiter with strong sourcing skills?
Are you local to the Seattle (Puget Sound) area? Does your background include corporate recruiting as well as contingent staffing? Do you have experience recruiting for VMS (Vendor Management Systems)?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team!
At Pivotal Consulting we understand that hiring great talent requires an excellent Recruiter and the infrastructure to keep our employees happy. We are listed as one of the best places to work in Seattle with a 4.9 rating out of 5 and due to growth we are expanding our recruiting team. In this role you will have the opportunity to help build our growing internal teams as well as assist our clients with contingent staffing. You will source and recruit talent for internal roles (40%), and enterprise clients’ via their Vendor Management Systems (50%). Additionally, you will provide assistance with HR and Onboarding tasks (10%). This role reports to the HR/Recruiting Lead and is a 6 month contract to permanent position.
100% telecommuting is permitted, but once COVID-19 is over, must be able to attend onsite meetings. Come grow with us!
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- For our internal roles, meet with hiring managers and understand their needs. Provide full-lifecycle recruiting for SharePoint Developers, Solution Architects, Program/Project Managers and testers.
- For our client VMS’ source, recruit and submit talent for creative and gaming roles that include Game Producer, Technical Program Manager, Marketing Project Manager, Community Manager, 3D Technical Artist, 3D UI Artist, and UX (User Experience Developers).
- For new and existing open positions, develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies and plans that includes job boards, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and networking.
- For prospective and forecasted roles, build and maintain a network of potential candidates and identify talent through established and new channels that leverage personal networks, job boards, social media and alternative recruitment methods.
- Review resumes, and screen candidates to ensure they have the basic HR qualifications and technical skills.
- Understand and summarize candidates' key strengths, liabilities and requirements.
- Schedule interviews for internal and external hiring managers.
- Check business references.
- Extend verbal offers.
- Track and keep up to date all candidate data in ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Assist with New Employee Orientations and basic HR onboarding tasks.
- Contribute to and participate in Employee Engagement projects.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Cheerful and upbeat personality
- Ability to respond to new VMS request with qualified candidates within 24 hours
- Excellent communicator who presents ideas in a manner that achieves clarity, buy-in and commitment.
- Result driven with aggressive goals, who measures performance, has a can do attitude, a sense of urgency and quickly delivers quality candidates.
- Demonstrated initiative and tenacity, is a self-starter and who anticipates and deals with issues in a proactive, decisive and persistent manner.
- Demonstrated good professional judgment and maturity in interactions with candidates and hiring managers.
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas.
- Great listening skills, and the ability to understand motivations, strengths & concerns, sense reactions, develop insights and anticipate future behavior.
- Flexible, hardworking, energetic, thrives in a dynamic, demanding, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong experience in salary and compensation negotiation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be self-critical and a team player.
- Excellent Customer Service
- A 4 year degree is required for this role.
- 5+ years of recruiting
- 2+ years of technical recruiting
- 5+ years of sourcing
- 2+ years of staffing
- 1+ years of recruiting for VMS (Vendor Management Systems)
- 2+ years of sourcing using social media
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting
- 5+ years utilizing a ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- 5+ years with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 Power Platform is highly desired.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law