Are you an M365 Solution Architect with experience gathering client requirements?
Have you done current state assessments & created requirement documents? Do you know how to create a road-maps?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collaboration of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking an M365 Solution Architect to join growing our team!
Our M365 Solution Architects are responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging, and collaboration tool-sets to M365. This person will have experience migrating from various platforms to M365. A strong understanding of mobile device concepts, and an understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite. This role reports to the M365 Practice Lead. Currently, this role is 100% telecommuting. However, normally, this role requires some travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Document existing and future state architecture with functional requirements and specifications
- Understand and assess existing client messaging and collaboration tool-sets
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and road-maps
- Design and plan large scale migrations to M365, including test and remediation plans
- Ensure security, governance, and compliance for the M365 platform.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Understands M365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, on-premise, online and hybrid
- Be versed in Microsoft Azure, cloud solutions architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Experience with planning, migrating, and deploying large enterprise clients to M365
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
- Demonstrated success in the ability to translate customer business requirements into solutions
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing (acquisition, application, management)
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for enterprise organizations
- 5+ years’ experience within the professional services/consulting industry
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable
- Experience in project and solution estimation
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test are required.
- Relocation is not offered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law