Are you a SharePoint Developer with experience migrating from on Prem to SharePoint Online?
Do you have scripting skills in React & PowerShell?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a SharePoint Online Developer to join our growing team!
In this role you will work directly with our client and assist in a migration from SharePoint on Prem to a hybrid SharePoint Online solution with a modern search-driven portal in 14 different languages and 150,000 users. The successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem-solver and able to work independently with DevOps team. Excellent communication skills are required. This role can be either a contract or full-time position
. Work is normally done onsite, at the client’s Renton, WA campus, but due to COVID-19, may start-out by telecommuting. Business Hours for client is 730a-430p, Monday – Friday.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Provide no code SharePoint Online development/configuration as part of an Agile/Scrum team.
- Build presentation sites using web parts custom-built in SharePoint Framework with React.
- Implement web parts enhancements to meet with ongoing requirements.
- Follow a migration map and execute content migration, links correction and validation tasks.
- Support creating help content and training authors performing self-service content migration.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Must have working knowledge of SharePoint Framework with React and SharePoint Online PowerShell.
- Must have experience with utility scripting for tagging SharePoint Online content and correcting links.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous in testing, clearly and effectively communicating hurdles and progress of content migration.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with a Scrum team.
- 5+ years of SharePoint
- 3+ years of SharePoint Online
- 1+ project migrating content from on-premises to SharePoint Online using ShareGate or similar migration tools.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law