Are you a M365 Power Platform Consultant with Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI experience?
Do you have experience working directly with customer and gathering requirements? Have you migrated from SharePoint on Prem to SharePoint Online?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collaboration of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking an M365 Power Platform Consultant to join growing our team! Our Power Platform Consultants have the exciting opportunity to work with our clients to support and optimize various business requirements and processes. This person should be forward thinking and adept in all three pillars of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate) in order to provide the associated level of service regarding the assessment, planning, design, testing and technical documentation for the delivery of Power Platform solutions. This role reports to the Cloud Services Practice Lead. Travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.), is required.
- Stay current regarding Power Platform updates, market trends, best practices, licensing and security
- Be comfortable discussing all aspects and features of the Power Platform which may include planning activities, scope, project planning, design work and solution architecture
- Work directly with client teams and acting as the primary point of contact
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- Provide thought leadership, deep insights, architectural assessments, strategies, and road maps
- Design and develop Power Apps and Power Automate Flows based on best practices for performance, security and scalability
- Create Design and Solution documentation
- Pursue certifications and other forms of knowledge validation
- Participate in pre-sales calls and assist with scoping efforts
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Experience with multiple data sources such as SharePoint, Dynamics 365, SQL, Exchange and more
- Strong background in solution delivery with Office 365 services and tools outside of the Power Platform
- Experience developing complex Power Automate flows and Power Apps, including custom connector development and common data service experience
- Adept at Power Platform code syntax and language requirements, API, or rest service integrations
- Familiarity with Azure logic apps and Azure functions
- Proficient with Power BI development for dashboards, reports, and standalone visuals
- Experience in InfoPath, SharePoint Designer workflows or related solution type conversion to Power Platform equivalent solutions
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems with a sharp eye for details
- Able to quickly research, absorb and master new information in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task efficiently between multiple work streams, rapidly adapt and remain focused
- Ability to provide accurate scope estimations of time/effort involved in planning or solution delivery tasks
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 3 to 5 years of experience within the professional services/consulting industry preferably in M365
- A minimum 3 years of experience working with a breadth of M365 solutions, services and tools
- A minimum 2 years of M365 solution delivery utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate and/or Power BI
- Power Automate Certification of official coursework strongly desired
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test are required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.