Are you a M365 Solution Consultant? Do you have experience migrating clients to the M365 Power Platform? Have you participated in a migration from SharePoint on Prem to SharePoint Online?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking an M365 Solution Consultant to join growing our team! Our M365 Solution Consultants are responsible for the assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and consultation of M365 solutions and services. This person should have hands on experience and a strong understanding of the latest M365 services and tools. This role reports to the Cloud Services Practice Lead. Travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.), is required.
- Stay up to date and well in the know regarding Office 365 services and roadmap
- Fluent in current market trends with a keen eye on the conditions and future direction of Office 365
- Maintain knowledge about Office 365 security, governance, and compliance
- Able to provide thought leadership, deep insights, architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
- Produce thoughtful and well-organized documentation with regards to client environment and solutions
- Pursue certifications and other forms of knowledge validation
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems with a sharp eye for details
- Able to quickly research, absorb and master new information in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task efficiently between multiple work streams, rapidly adapt and remain focused
- Ability to provide accurate scope estimations of time/effort involved in planning or solution delivery tasks
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which include the M365 Practice, project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- Able to translate customer needs into M365 solutions based on best practices
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to all audiences, from client support teams to the C-suite.
- Experience in the design and planning of migrations or deployments to M365
- Strong, hands-on knowledge and application of M365 products and services including but not limited to SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner, Exchange, and the Power Platform
- Proficient with M365 administration such as Azure Active Directory, User Management and Licensing
- Strong understanding of agile project management approach, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to quickly and efficiently translate customer business requirements into solutions
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or deep background in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience within the professional services/consulting industry preferably in M365
- 3 to 5 years of experience with SharePoint on-premise or classic environments and solutions
- A minimum 2 years of hands-on experience building SharePoint Online modern solutions
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test are required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law