Are you a Sr. Consultant with HRIS/HCM cloud migration experience?
Do you have project experience working with customers to customize their Employee On-boarding work flow? Can you offer best practices for Employee On-boarding?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Consultant with HRIS/HCM cloud migration experience to join our team.
Our client is migrating from PeopleSoft to Oracle HCM and in this role you will own the Employee On-boarding module. This includes working directly with the client and understanding its current employee on-boarding process, then making recommendations based on best practices and documenting requirements. Work will be done onsite at the client’s Seattle Corporate office. Free Parking is included.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Chair & drive the Employee On-boarding discussions
- Understand our client’s current process for on-boarding employees
- Make on-boarding recommendations based on previous work/project experience
- Gather final requirements
- Document requirements
- Create work flow diagrams
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of employee on-boarding processes
- Previous project experience migrating clients on-premise HRIS/HCM to the cloud.
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Experience working directly with clients and gathering requirements
- Ability to document requirements and create workflow diagrams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years of Project Manager or Business Analyst experience is required
- 3+ years of consulting experience is required
- 3+ years of HR Employee On-boarding experience is required
- 2+ cloud migration projects is required
- 3+ years of Oracle HCM experience is highly desired
- PMP and CSM is highly desired
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law