Are you a proven Office 365 (O365) & SharePoint Online Consultant
with experience building solutions on O365/SharePoint Online and the Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow, OneNote, & Power BI)? Are you local to the Puget Sound area?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a O365/SharePoint Consultant to join growing our team!
This is a full-time employment opportunity and offers a full set of benefits. This role reports to the O365 Practice Lead. Some travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc), is required.
Our O365/SharePoint Consultants have the exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients to support various critical projects, and design end-to-end solutions that improves collaboration, productivity and knowledge sharing. Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for investigating emerging O365/SharePoint uses and identifying ways to apply such solutions to help clients increase business value and performance. Additionally, you will provide functional support to expand capabilities in the areas of O365/SharePoint architecture, configuration and administration.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new O365/SharePoint Online based initiatives (Upgrades, Third-Party Solutions and integration with Enterprise Systems)
- Deliver business requirement documents, functional specification documents, implementation plans and status reports for small to complex client engagements
- Identify new areas and business processes where O365/SharePoint can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement
- Develop, configure and maintain portals, custom solutions, sites, pages, document libraries and lists, including access control and issue resolution
- Standardize and optimize the way data is stored and retrieved
- Perform O365/SharePoint user training with tips, tricks and best practices
- Travel within the Greater Seattle Area for onsite project consultations
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Online and other Office 365 technologies (PowerApps, Flow, Teams, OneDrive, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience upgrading workflows, forms and sites created with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and SharePoint On-Premise to Flow, PowerApps and SPO/Office 365, respectively
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
- Demonstrated success in the ability to translate customer business requirements into solutions and create long term partnerships with customers
- Demonstrated focus on team development and on-time project/solutions delivery
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams
- On occasion, willingness & ability to work longer than a 40-hour workweek, including weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience within the professional services/consulting industry
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable
- 2+ years of experience as SharePoint Site Collection Administrator and/or Office 365 Global Administrator or equivalent
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience with various types of
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law