Are you Sr. Game Producer? Are you proficient with Agile and able to perform Scum Ceremonies? Have you produced AAA games?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Game Producer to join our growing team!
In this role you will work directly with our client’s creative & design teams and produce the next iteration of Halo. As a Producer you will be accountable for the team’s process. This role will work on the newest components and offers that will be coming out for the game. You’ll work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality features to life. During development, a Producer uses metrics and good process to drive customer focus, team priorities, and coordinate deliverables across multiple disciplines to achieve team goals. This is a high interaction team that values collaboration and will require this individual to spend a lot of their time having face to face interaction with team members. This role offers the chance to work directly with the client’s close knit team and help them succeed in this role! This is a 10 to 18 month contract and work will be done onsite at the client’s Redmond, WA site.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Deliver on IC tasks
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Own hard tasks independently & work through ambiguity
- Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
- Lead by example & have impact on rest of production team without direct management
- Work with multiple disciplines including programmers, designers, artists, animators, audio designers and more to create compelling gameplay and experiences
- Communicate with Leads and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies
- Manage content pipelines
- Perform Sprint planning and backlog management
- Manage daily stand-ups and serve as scrum master
- Facilitate feedback loops through rapid iteration cycles
- Schedule and coordinate playtests, log issues, and follow up on resolution
- Create and distribute team status updates
- Coordinate demos
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency with Agile methodology for software development and related software Ability to self-direct
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
- 10+ years of experience in game development and shipped at least 1 AAA title
- 5+ years of working in an Agile development environment
- 8+ years of Leadership.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law