Are you a Dynamics 365 Consultant with configuration skills?
Are you local to the Puget Sound area?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collective of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our growing team!
The Dynamics Administrator is primarily responsible for the administration support of the client’s ERP platform, Dynamics 365. This position will be integral to the organization’s successful transition and adaptation to the new platform, the effective use and functioning of the system after implementation and transition, and the refinement and improvement of the platform after implementation. The Dynamics Administrator is a technical hands-on opportunity, ensuring the infrastructure is scalable and includes best practices for security, reliability, performance and availability. This role is a 3+ month contract and work will be done onsite at the client's Issaquah, WA site.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 technical expert
- Manage jobs - View and cancel jobs that are running. Optimize jobs scheduling
- Manage roles - Create, view, modify, and delete role definitions.
- Manage report server properties - View and modify properties that apply to the report server and to items that the report server manages.
- Manage shared schedules and report server security.
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the functional design of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform across all transactional modules
- Provide on-call high priority 24/7 technical support as necessary. Participate in problem resolutions and coordination with Level 1 support
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Finance and Operations/ERP issues
- Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementations. Provide general knowledge sharing with the team
- Other IT-related operations, administration and maintenance functions, as required
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 design, custom configuration, integration
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Dynamics AX Infrastructure Support, Microsoft Dynamics Deployment, Implementations, D365 Upgrades, Migrations, Installation, End User Training, User Training, IT/Admin Training, Pre and Post Go-Live Support activities
- Be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Highly detail oriented and organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy learning and possess a commitment to professional development
- Strong work ethic and be personally accountable
- Must be highly motivated, works well both independently and collaboratively
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience
- Prior experience using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, preferred 2-3 years’ experience
- CRM / AX / Microsoft Dynamics certification is a plus
- Experience working with Azure Cloud is a plus
- Primary skills needed: Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX Infrastructure Support, Dynamics 365 Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX Deployment, DMF, Excel Add-In, and Independent Software Vendors (ISV) complimentary applications to D365
- Secondary Skills: Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Windows Server, SSRS, TFS, POS, Retail, CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Hyper-V and System Center
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law