Are you a proven SharePoint Online Developer who strives for excellence in everything you do and loves to develop custom SharePoint Online sites?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collective of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a SharePoint Online Developer to join our growing team! This is a full-time employment opportunity and offers full benefits. This role reports to the O365 Practice Lead.
The SharePoint Online Developer will work as part of a team developing SharePoint Online sites; participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, information architecture, and reporting. You will be a key contributor to innovation, connecting people with information more intuitively and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions.
The successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem-solver and able to work with all levels of the organization. Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills are required.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Develop a search driven, multi-lingual extranet for published content and collaboration
- Assess needs for and build proof of concepts taking into consideration scalability and maintainability
- Implement automated unit testing and build release for continuous integration
- Implement SharePoint Online forms and workflows using Power Apps and Flow
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with SharePoint Online role-based access control
- Understanding of SharePoint List Rest APIs
- Experience with Node Package Manager, Gulp, Webpack and Node.js
- Experience with Yeoman generators
- Experience with migrating on premise SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Online
- Experience with Azure services such as Flow, Stream, Power Apps, Forms and App Services
- Understanding or PnP provisioning framework
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, CodePlex, MSDN Code Gallery, Visual Studio source controls
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills are also required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and be very client oriented are all must-have characteristics
- Working knowledge of continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of software delivery methodologies using Agile/Scrum
- Strong understanding of business process, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of identity management
- SharePoint Online product knowledge, with focus on customizing modern sites using SharePoint Framework toolchain is required.
- Experience in working in distributed agile projects with DevOps mentality is required.
- 3 + years of experience and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of SharePoint Online client-side development experience
- 1+ years of development experience with SharePoint Framework
- 2+ years of scripting experience with SharePoint Online PowerShell and/or PnP provisioning
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law