Are you a Program Manager with a deep knowledge of Office 365 and Change Management?
Have you assisted companies in migrating to Office 365? Are you a O365 power user? Do you understand what it means and what it takes to get a business ready for a big change?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collective of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Program Manager with Office 365/O365 Migration experience to join growing our team!
Our Program Managers are O365 power users and can share best practices and experiences, not just what can be found in books and tutorials. In this role you will partner with clients, create strategies that include business readiness assessments, communication and technology adoption & training plans, focus groups and train-the-trainer sessions, and end user training. This is a full-time employment opportunity and offers benefits. Some travel within the Puget Sound area (Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.), is required.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Assess the readiness of clients via surveys, focus groups and interviews
- Demo software and solutions
- Create and facilitate Champion Programs
- Use data, experience and client interactions to identify pain points, best practices and detailed recommendations
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Create a technology adoption strategy to include calendar, agendas, target audience, content
- Create a communication plan to support the Training plan and overall deployment/transition
- Perform train-the-trainer, Support Desk, and end user training sessions
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
- Adept at in-person as well as virtual training
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, planning, leadership and change management
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in roles focused in any of the following: change management, process management, systems/solution delivery, or business strategy
- 5+ years of experience as part of projects from requirements gathering and analysis, through deployment and testing through to transition and training.
- 5+ years Program Management experience.
- Proven success supporting business change in small, mid-size and large organizations
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law