Are you a Business System Analyst
who can create BRDs & FRSs as well as Epics and User Stories?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collective of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Sr. Business System Analyst to join our growing project team!
Work locations will be with various clients in the Puget Sound area.
Our Business Analysts have the exciting opportunity to work directly with our clients, and write business requirements, process flow maps, business use cases, functional specifications and perform data and process modeling. Most of our Business Analysts have managed projects and people before, but they love doing analyst work best and are continually identifying new areas for process improvement.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Analyze, develop and define recommendations pertaining to client technology projects
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a general understanding and distinguish client requests from underlying needs
- Prepare solutions with risk identification and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, etc.
- Full project life-cycle from tracking technical deliverables, milestone completion, administration, and change management to successful execution
- Manage multiple projects, accurately estimating work effort and managing client expectations
- Delivers business requirement documents (BRD), functional specification documents (FSD), implementation plans and status reports.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Skills in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, group process facilitation, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, team development, business and systems analysis
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Demonstrates competency/success in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions in multiple industries or functional areas
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Working knowledge of client server technology, network, telecommunication and operations center operations and production preferred
- Project management experience with cross-functional teams and on-time delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 1-3 years’ experience within the professional services/consulting industry
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure desired
- 8+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law