Are you a proven O365 PowerApps Developer?
Are you looking to work on the latest and greatest technology?
Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and give back to the community.
We are seeking an O365 PowerApps Developer
to join growing our team! This is a full-time employment opportunity with Pivotal Consulting and includes life-work balance, & full benefits that include 4 weeks of Paid Time Offer, Education Allowance, Career Growth, & Medical/Dental/Vision insurance. Some travel ONLY within Puget Sound is required.
Our Developers have the exciting opportunity to work with our clients to support various critical projects, and design end-to-end solutions that improves collaboration, productivity and knowledge sharing. Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for investigating emerging O365 uses and identifying ways to apply such solutions to help clients increase business value and performance. Additionally, you will provide architecture, configuration, administration and functional support to expand capabilities in the areas of O365 (PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, & Teams).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- This role is client facing and requires a high level of customer contact for collaboration & design.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- implementation, and involvement in project planning.
- Be comfortable discussing all aspects and features of Azure and Office365.
- Identify new areas and business processes where O365/SharePoint can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement.
- Assist with scoping, pricing, architecting, and selling large project engagements.
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations to customers. This should include documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- Standardize and optimize the way data is stored and retrieved.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Installing and configuring data gateways
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services
- Experience with API or rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI development
- Strong skills in Office365 related technologies (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, etc.)
- Experience migrating InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to PowerApps and Flow
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge.
- 5+ of professional experience.
- 2+ years’ experience within the professional services/consulting industry.
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable.
- 2+ years of experience as SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator or equivalent.
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience with various types of.
- 1+ year of O365 development in PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Experience working in SDLC and Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams is desired
- Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow Certification is desired.
- Experience with server and network administration is highly desired.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law