Are you a proven Solution Architect
with experience building solutions on Azure, O365 & SharePoint platforms to increase collaboration, improve processes, enable workflow automation and drive productivity?
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collaboration of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and
giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Solution Architect
(Sr. Consultant) to join growing our team!
Our Sr. Consultants have the exciting opportunity to work with our clients to support various critical projects, and design end-to-end solutions that improves collaboration, productivity and knowledge sharing. Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for investigating emerging Azure, O365 uses and identifying ways to apply such solutions to help clients increase business value and performance. This role will provide functional support to expand capabilities in the areas of O365/SharePoint architecture, configuration and administration.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Participate in assessments, architecture, development and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new Azure, O365 based initiatives (implementation, migration, new development, upgrades, third-party solutions and integration with enterprise systems)
- Deliver business requirement documents (BRD), functional specification documents (FSD), implementation plans and status reports for small to complex client engagements
- Identify new areas and business processes where Azure & O365 solutions can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement
- Develop, configure and maintain portals, custom solutions, sites, pages, document libraries and lists, including access control and issue resolution
- Standardize and optimize the way data is stored and retrieved
- Perform user training with tips, tricks and best practices
- Attend Sales meeting and provide technical expertise in Azure, & 365 Solutions
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Azure & O365 (SharePoint 2010 and 2013 including O365/SharePoint and related technologies (PowerApps, Flow, Teams, Delve, Planner, etc.)
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Superior skills in all Microsoft Office applications with focus on InfoPath, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
- Demonstrates competency/success in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions and create long term partnerships with customers
- Demonstrated focus on team development and on-time project/solutions delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 10+ years of experience with SharePoint
- 4+ years of experience with Azure AD, Security, etc.…
- 1+ year of experience with PowerApps, Flow, Team, Delve and Power BI
- 4+ years of Architecture
- 3+ years of Professional Services/consulting industry experience
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable
- Willingness to travel within the Seattle Puget Sound area
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law