Change Manager Consultant
Seattle, WA (Full Time, Hybrid)
We are a technology management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies improve their performance – we specialize in making People, Process, and Technology work together! Our clients count on us to deliver excellence and seek our guidance on business and technology strategy, technology modernization, and cloud transformation initiatives. Simply put, by listening to our clients closely and focusing on delivering quality, we bring them peace of mind.
After guiding and helping numerous clients from global enterprises to mid-market firms to non-profit organizations – all of them repeat customers - we're experiencing breakthrough growth!
The impact you will have:
As a Change Manager Consultant, you will assist our clients in defining and implementing organizational change across people, process, and technology. The Change Manager Consultant will play a key role in ensuring important initiatives meet objectives by developing strategies, using proven methodologies (AIM, ProSci, etc.) to increase employee adoption and usage of new systems. This Change Manager Consultant will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, etc.
The primary responsibility will be creating change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Change Manager Consultant will develop an approach to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees across the company and more broadly to staff to achieve the initiatives desired results and outcomes.
What you'll do:
What makes you a good fit?
- Partner with our client to develop a workplan, establish the priority of work and develop documentation standards for this effort.
- Through research and analysis, determine what types of OCM methodology, tools, and techniques are needed (including ProSci’s ADKAR model, the ProSci Change Triangle, and ProSci agile models) to develop strategies for ongoing change that limits the impact on people while maximizing support
- Create change management strategy with a structured methodology for change management activities
- Assess the change impact and develop/complete change management assessments
- Develop resistance management plan - identify and develop tools and tactics to manage anticipated resistance
- Create a communications plan with communications framework and high-level planning (roadmap, templates)
- Training plan - Develop a lightweight and adaptive training plan, based on complexity of users’ engagement with systems
- Develop templates and processes to document user support materials
- Sponsorship engagement - Support communication and engagement needs with key initiative and client stakeholders/leaders.
- Develop change plan to specifically coach managers and supervisors
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the Project Team
- As part of the overall strategy define success metrics and process to gather data and monitor change progress
Why our employees love working here:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of experience in large-scale/multiple geography projects/programs across the full project/program lifecycle
- Advanced skills in effective stakeholder management
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Systems implementation experience
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and as a Certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) and a majority women-led firm, we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both daily.
From providing our employees the time to pursue company-sponsored certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations brought forth by our employees (such as Food Lifeline, United Way, and the Seattle Humane Society), we are proud to support both our fellow Pivotalites and the causes close to their hearts.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Four Core Values:
Compensation, Diversity and Benefit Information:
The pay range for this position in Washington is $50 - $80/hr.; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
Pivotal Consulting is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
- Be Engaged – We are present, committed, and accountable to our clients and to each other
- Consistently Deliver – We are dedicated and reliable by consistently delivering excellence
- Always Better – We continuously evolve, inspired to drive beyond the everyday norm
- Do Happy – Be passionate and bring fun and creativity into everything you do
Pivotal Consulting offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and paid time off.