Seattle, WA - (FTE/Local Candidates Only)
We are a technology management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies improve their performance – we specialize in making People, Process, and Technology work together!
We have a new opportunity for a Recruiter
on our internal team. This FTE position comes with a competitive salary + a bridge
while you build your book-of-business over time.
In this role you will have the opportunity to help build our growing internal teams as well as assist our clients with contingent staffing. As a member of Talent Acquisition, you are a vital brand ambassador for the company, acting as a first touchpoint for many and bringing to life the story of Pivotal for candidates.
What you'll do:
What makes you a good fit:
- Meet with hiring managers for our internal core roles and understand their needs. Provide full lifecycle recruiting for Solutions Architects, Management Consultants, Program/Project Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Source, recruit, and present talent for our direct and VMS clients for creative and gaming roles that include Game Producer, Technical Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Community Manager, 3D Technical Artist, and UX/UI Designer.
- Develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies that include networking across LinkedIn/User Groups, job boards, Facebook, Meetups, and social networking groups.
- Build and maintain a passive and active pipeline of potential candidates and identify talent through new and established channels that leverage personal networks and alternative recruitment methods.
- Track and maintain all candidate data across time in CATSone ATS.
- Assist with New Employee Orientations and basic HR onboarding tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools – you think outside the box and demonstrate creative networking capabilities.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, work hard to get the job done, and have FUN along the way.
- Excellent communicator who presents ideas in a manner that achieves clarity and fosters strong relationship building - we’re all about the relationships over here!
- Result driven with a solutions-oriented attitude, demonstrated initiative and tenacity, and is a self-starter who anticipates and deals with issues in a proactive manner.
- Great listening skills, the ability to understand motivations and guide conversations with a win-win outcome in mind.
Why our employees love working here:
- 4+ years of recruiting with technical recruiting experience desired.
- 4+ years of sourcing with experience utilizing social media.
- 2+ years of staffing with 1+ years of recruiting for VMS (Vendor Management Systems).
- Experience utilizing an ATS (Applicant Tracking System), especially CATSone.
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and as a Certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) and a majority women-led firm, we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both daily.
From providing our employees the time to pursue company-sponsored certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations brought forth by our employees (such as Food Lifeline, PATH, Treehouse, United Way, and the Seattle Humane Society), we are proud to support both our fellow Pivotalites and the causes close to their hearts.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Four Core Values:
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Be Engaged – We are present, committed, and accountable to our clients and to each other
- Consistently Deliver – We are dedicated and reliable by consistently delivering excellence
- Always Better – We continuously evolve, inspired to drive beyond the everyday norm
- Do Happy – Be passionate and bring fun and creativity into everything you do
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Pivotal Consulting are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.